These are a few of my favorite reads

photograph courtesy of Jadyn Noelle Photography


I am a voracious reader.  Always have been.  Always will be.  I have hundreds *seriously* of favorite books, but since that's probably a bit much for one list, I decided to share ten.  In no particular order, here are some of my fav reads: 

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Jesus for President by Shane Claiborne
3. Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
5. (ALL the) Boundaries (books) by Dr.  Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
6. Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
7. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
8. The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
9. The Shack by William P. Young
10. The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros

plus a few Honorable Mentions: 
The Art of Extreme Self-Care by Cheryl Richardson
So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom



What are some of your favorite reads?




2 comments:

  1. I love a lot of those too!! Especially The Shack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenerally Speaking, this just increases your awesomeness in my book ;D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...