Homemade Dishwasher Detergent




The country girl in me loves homemade goodies, especially if they're easy, affordable and effective.  So when my friend, Jennifer over at Jenerally Speaking, posted a recipe for homemade dishwasher detergent, I just had to try it.  It was easy peasy, super cheap and best of all, the homemade detergent worked better than any brand I have ever purchased at the store.  Ever.  I literally dumped the ingredients in a bucket, gave it a good stir and used a tablespoon of the detergent with a load of dirty dishes.  I have enough to wash hundreds of loads.  Hundreds.  Literally.  This recipe is the bomb.com so if you'd like to get your homemade on, click here for the recipe.  Hollaback and let me know how much you like it!




p.s. Jennifer did not ask or pay me to say any of this.  The recipe is fabulous and I genuinely love to share a fab find!




Hugs & Love!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...