Foolywank Friday: Forgetting that seasons change...


CLICK HERE to "Like" Jadyn Noelle Photography on Facebook
 Is this Fall weather not delightful?!?!  I find myself daydreaming about lighting the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate and noshing on homemade caramel corn.  It's really hard to fathom that a few weeks ago, I was sweltering in the throes of a blistering and unrelenting heatwave.  Today the temp is a cool and breezy 57 degrees and I am lovin it!  A good friend on FB pointed out how our temps today are half, yes HALF of what they were when we were living in the days of the outdoor incinerator.   As I pondered the dramatic drop in temperature, I realized the foolywank-ness of forgetting that seasons change.  This foolywank is especially present when in the midst of an adjustment period or a tough time AKA the inferno.  This too shall pass and when we adjust to the "new normal" it will then be time to evolve again.  Such is the journey of life.  I wonder when we will accept it.  Today is as good a day as any, don't ya think?           


People change.


I change.


You change.


Hopefully for the better.




Seasons change...


Embrace Embrace Embrace.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...