Word with the Wise Wednesday: Tanjie Brewer

1. What important life lessons have you learned so far?
That everyone carries a vibration so be aware of the energy that you send out.  Be ready to uplift.  Be positive.  My Mom would always say, "Think it not strange... when trials and obstacles come your way, they are meant to build and strengthen your character... to shift you to the next level."  It is important to shift your thinking and attention from the negative to the positive.  

2. How is the world today different or similar to what it was like when you were a child?
It is very different.  As a child, I was very green and innocent and I saw the world that way.  All I saw was community support, warmth and unity in neighborhoods.  Today I notice how the world seems cold and indifferent at times; however, I do my best to cultivate the nostalgia of yesterday in a way that is relevant for today.  

3. What has been your hardest lesson to date?
Embracing the moments and not rushing through the details.  
Now I live in the awareness of fully savoring what is...

4.  What do you want people to remember about you?
That I exemplified the character and integrity of Christ.  That I was an on purpose worshiper (at home and outside of my home) who inspired others to discover their beauty, gifting and creativity.  



I have know Tanjie for over a decade.  She brings excellence and positive intention to all her endeavors.  She is a beautiful, positive and sincere person... inside and out!  If you need help with your fitness goals, wardrobe, inner motivation or nutritional information, connect with Tanjie! She promotes optimal fitness and esteem for life through her L.O.V (Lifestyle of Vitality) Challenge.  You can see some of the L.O.V. Challenge participants in action here:



Founder and CEO of Stylish and Fit, LLC, Tanjie Brewer is a certified personal trainer, a licensed Zumba & Yoga instructor as well as a Wardrobe Stylist & Fashion Designer.  Stylish and Fit, LLC styles the body & the wardrobe.  When you feel good, you look even better! Be stylish. Be fit.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...