Word with the Wise Wednesday: My Brother

1. What important life lessons have you learned so far?
Living a truthful life is a better life.  The best life, actually.  And a positive outlook goes a long way.  It is very magnetic and attractive.  


2. How is the world today different or similar to what it was like when you were a child?
When I was a child, life revolved around important milestones and memories that were behind me.  Now as an adult, it's about the milestones and moments that are in front of me.  


3. What has been your hardest lesson to date?
That consequences are universal and nothing can change a consequence. 


4.  What is the one thing you want people to remember about you?
I would want people to remember two things actually: That I exercised wisdom and got results.  I don't just want wisdom without results or vice versa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...