wordle your holiday!

In the final days of the year, I will be re-posting some oldies but goodies AND sharing some of my fav blogs to read.  I'm re-posting this one because I thought it would be fabulous for the memories and meaning surrounding the holiday season.  Let me know if you make a Wordle creation and be sure to see two of my fav blogs below!
   
Friends!  Have you heard of Wordle?  It's a fabulous, fun online tool that you can use to create word clouds.  Wordle is a very fun way to commemorate a special person or event.  It's is super easy to use, can be used in a variety of ways, and best of all... it's free!  You can use Wordle personally or professionally.  I think it's especially neat to use in a classroom setting!  Today was such a special day for me and my fam that I decided to wordle it!  You can see mine below... What will you wordle?


Wordle: wordle ur day  


    www.wordle.net




p.s. Wordle did not pay me to say any of this... I just genuinely love using Wordle.  Holla!  






These are a few of my favorite blogs....


1.  Whatever...  
Meg D is fun & fab, creative and kind... I always find something inspiring over there and I love the reason why she named her blog "Whatever..." (be sure to look at the upper R corner of her home page.)


2.  Bless Your Heart
TonyaRohr (I always say her name as one word) is one fun, funny and classy lady.  She is a culinary genius, trust me.  Girl can throw down in the kitchen!  You can find laughter and good eats on her blog.  AND she's Southern, which = A+ in my book.  




4 more days...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...