word with the wise wednesday: my youngest brother


1. What important life lessons have you learned so far?
Always be nice to people-- no matter what.  What goes around really does come around and you never know who you will need or what will happen on down the road.  So be nice and do not retaliate.  

2. How is the world today different or similar to what it was like when you were a child?
The main thing I've noticed is TV programs.  When I was younger, cartoons were just for kids, but now half of the cartoons are for adults.  I've also noticed an increase in violence and profanity.  

3. What has been your hardest lesson to date?
Money management.  I've had to train myself to save more and spend less... not to go out and buy something just because I want it.  

4.  What is the one thing you want people to remember about you?
That I was always willing to help others.  


And help others he did.  If you haven't already, you can read my previous post to see my dedication to Josh aka Joscwar.  The spelling of his nickname has always been hilarious to me.  My other brother, Greg came up with the spelling.  Originally, I wanted to spell it Joswar, but Greg insisted on adding the letter C then clarified that "the C is silent."  This still makes me laugh to this day!!!  I interviewed both of my brothers for Word with the Wise Wednesday right around the same time yet it never felt right to publish Josh's ...until now.  Josh died at age 24 but he really was a wise, old soul.  I love him.  I miss him and yet I can still feel his presence in a very deep and spiritual sense.  Right now I'm in my hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee, where there is an abundance of love and support from family and friends.  For that, I am truly grateful.  I am learning to flow like water with the current of life.  I will keep choosing to move forward with a smile on my face and faith in my heart.  I hope you are blessed by the wisdom of Joscwar

Be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...