laughter does the heart good

Here are a few things that make me laugh:


This picture

The smoking shoes (one day soon I will blog about this story involving me and my brother.) It is one of my all time favorite stories.  


Brak singing "I'm driving down Highway 40 in my big ol' pick up truck"

Fleeing through the mountains of Kathmandu in a taxi... being tossed from one side of the backseat to the other with my good friend, Jenna, while The Vengaboys' song "We Like to Party" is blasting full throttle.  We giggled as we slid back and forth and shook our booties the entire ride.  


The Diarrhea Dog Poop Slip & Slide ... yet another story begging to be told


"Come in off the ledge and get cha crystal..." #hilariousconversationswithholly


This commercial  by Flea Market Montgomery

This phrase: "random dog whistle siren sounds" from this post just cracks me up


"who gone hit dem notes?"  #musicianshenanigans

3 year old explains the plot of Star Wars Episode IV

This Volkswagen commercial

This clip from the Cosby show .... "babaaaaaaaaaaaay"


I hope you are laughing!!!  
I'm super silly so it doesn't take much to make me laugh :)
What makes you laugh???


Laughter... it works like better than medicine.




p.s. If you haven't entered the giveaway yet, click here or scroll down to the next post! :)



3 comments:

  1. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! after today, i needed some good laughs! had forgotten about the cosby episode...1 of my all time faves! & that furniture store commercial...where in the world did you find that??? what a hoot! proverbs says a merry heart does good like a medicine. your blog was def good meds for me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for good laughs!!!

    Jan, I think my friend (Kara Rae) introduced me to Flea Market Montgomery LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...