exit stage left

I have always loved exits.  I am very aware whenever it is time for a change to occur.  Sometimes I am way ahead of the curve with this realization; however, this sort of heightened awareness has been spot-on time and time again in my life.  I can appreciate the standard exits and transitions of life.  For instance, high school and college graduation: I was emotional, yet more excited and eager to move on to the next level.  I am learning to appreciate the larger shifts: when a close relationship ends or someone you love dies.  Exits can be seemingly slight alterations (turn left now, make that call later today, ask right now) or emotionally monumental milestones (forgive them again, let it go, move on, relocate, quit this job).  Whatever the prod, I am always listening.  And willing.  Just the other day I realized that I have always loved exits.  Really.  At first I didn't know why, but now I do.  It's because endings and beginnings are so intimately intertwined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...