Word with the Wise Wednesday: My Mom

1.  What important life lessons have you learned so far?
The importance of being true to who I am and what's really in my heart.  Making sure that my words and the intentions of my heart match. Life is not about saying the "right thing" to people while thinking a "different thing" in my heart.  It's about living an honest life with a heart that is pure, focused and sincere.

2. How is the world today different or similar to what it was like when you were a child?    
When I was a child, things were very simple.  We had fun and there was an innocence throughout society and every day life.  Respect for each other, family values and strong character were extremely important... almost revered.  There was not such an open display of disrespect and dishonesty like I see now.  Today wrongdoing seems glorified and nothing is taboo anymore.  The morals and values of our culture as a whole have gotten weaker.  People seem much more self centered now and we live in a feel good society where there is little to no accountability.  


3.  What has been your hardest lesson to date?  

Realizing that my life has been a culmination of all my decisions... not what someone else did to me.  

4.  What is the one thing you want people to remember about you?
That I was loving towards others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...